Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Name changes & our day....

We have name changes!  No reason, I just wanted to change them.  Dancer is perfect for First Daughter.  She dances as much as she can and whenever she cans.  I love to watch her, because she enjoys it so much.  


Then there is Minty.  From Saturday on he will always be my Minty Boy.

 On Saturday morning, he ate 13 pieces of mint gum.  He paid for it, poor guy!  Thank God he only had a stomach ache for that day, but he had a strong smell of mint for 3 days.  Today was the first time I didn't smell any trace of mint.  He reminded me of that little boy on Charlie Brown, that had the "puff" of 
dirt around him where ever he would go.  But instead of dirt, it was the smell of mint.   


Today our school day went wonderfully!  I think it was our best day so far.  I'm looking forward to more of them.  Dancer even said  " I'm so excited!   I love doing this (school work)."  Minty even enjoyed his work.  I have a funny picture to post, but my camera is up stairs, and I'm down stairs, so I will have to post them another time.

Also I wanted to tell Chief something...  I love you very much.  Thank you so much for being a wonderful husband & father.  We have a wonderful family because of you.  Thank you for working so hard for us.  Dancer & Minty love you more than you know.  

1 comment:

partyoffivetn said...

Just another reason Dancer and I get along so well...I like to dance whenever and wherever I can also! You have such a precious family...and I wish we would have had Monday fun, just so could have had a whiff of Minty!!